Happy Thursday to you!
When you think of the corruption and injustice that pervades our world, a grateful heart is vital! Certainly, you cannot believe that you are surviving in this life without God. If you are arrogant enough to believe that you are self-made, you’re in a dangerous position. For downfall is the fate of the proud. The truth is this life provides no security. Security can only be found in God. There’s nothing better than having God’s presence in your daily life to instruct, guide, and protect you. For this reason, I never let a week pass without sharing a weekly gratitude list. I’ve enjoyed years and years of God’s faithfulness; thus, the least I can do is acknowledge Him publicly via this awesome platform. Below is my gratitude list for the week. My only request is that you participate in this life-changing exercise. In the comment section, share [at least] one thing you are grateful for this week. There are many people that will be encouraged and empowered as they read our lists. So don’t be timid, join in!
Weekly Gratitude List
- I am thankful for today’s rainfall.
- I am thankful for God’s favor and new beginnings.
- I am grateful for my friends, old and new.
- I am grateful for the love and support of my family.
- I am thankful for the counsel and comfort of the Holy Spirit.
- I am grateful for God’s mercy and another chance to choose life.
- I am thankful for the outpouring of blessings in my life this year.
- I am grateful for every opportunity to study the Bible.
- I am thankful for God’s covering and protection.
- I am thankful for every opportunity I have to pray/intercede.
- I am grateful for all the people who reflect God in this world. I am thankful for their service, compassion, kindness, forgiveness, love, and strength.
- I thank God for being a healer.
- I thank God for the arts of literature, music, and dance.
- I thank God for allowing us to behold the wonders of His creation.
- I thank God for bringing about justice every time and at the right time.
- I thank God for comforting those who mourn.
- I thank God for releasing fruitfulness and provision.
- I thank God for being a loving and patient Father.
- I am thankful for the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ that reconciles us to the Father and allows us to have eternal life.
- I am thankful to God for choosing us, and giving us the freedom to choose Him.