Happy Thursday to you!
It is day 6 of the 13 days of love celebration! Yes, Valentine’s Day is on Saturday. However, who says the celebration has to end on the 14th? As I’ve been stressing lately, let love abound, all year round. With that said, it is time for another weekly gratitude list. (To read previous gratitude lists, click the tag to your right.) Also, don't miss days 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 of the celebration.
Being appreciative is one of the greatest means to demonstrate your adoration for loved ones. Today, I have a lot to give thanks for; consequently, I am really excited to share this list with you. Remember, if you have a reason to give thanks today, please leave a comment below. Let’s join together to uplift someone who may be going through a difficult time.
Day 6: Appreciation
- I thank my mother for accompanying me on the drive to a very special meeting this week.
- I thank all my favorite YouTubers for attending PlayList live and for the resulting videos that made me laugh hysterically throughout the week.
- Thank you God for your favor, comfort, and provision.
- I thank my loved ones for all of their prayers. What’s more powerful than a group of people praying on one accord?
- I am thankful for the sun staying up longer each day. I love bright skies.
- In a world full of famine, I am thankful for access to fresh groceries.
- Thank you God for your covering and your protection.
- Thank you [readers] for visiting daily and interacting with me.