Happy Thursday to you!
It is day 4 of the 13 days of love celebration! Before you go any further, be sure to check out Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3. Today’s post is an extremely important one! If you are a regular reader, then this is a familiar exercise. For the first time visitors, I write a weekly gratitude list. To view past lists, simply click the tag to your right. I am including this segment into the 13 days of love celebration because expressing thanks is an important part of all long-lasting relationships. It is extremely important to remember that our loved ones have no obligation to do kind things for us. Therefore, it is imperative that we remain appreciative of every kind gesture. Giving thanks is one of the best ways to keep love flowing in your life.
Day 4: Gratitude
- I am thankful for every “I was thinking of you” treat that my mom purchases for me from time to time. They always lift my spirit.
- I am thankful for the Brown Girls Blogging Twitter chat that took place on Wednesday. It feels good to be a part of a supportive community.
- I am grateful for warm clothes and outwear to protect me from the frigid temperature and strong winds.
- I am thankful for the God of all comfort who brings me relief and gives me strength.
- I am grateful for the shoutouts from Mattie & Chris and MissPtv. It’s always good to have successful vloggers/bloggers/podcast-ers share their shine.
- I am grateful for the successful release of my 14-Day Devotional.
- I am thankful to be a part of the body of Christ. (Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!)
What are you thankful for today? Feel free to share your response in the comment section. Until tomorrow,