Happy Wednesday to you!
I am so glad that many of you enjoyed Monday’s fun Q&A activity. It's rare that I get the opportunity to delve into ‘behind the scenes/about me’ posts. Honestly, I enjoyed the exercise and hope to complete similar ones in the future. [By the way] fellow east coasters, I think the worst of the snow storm has passed! I love this kind of weather; however, I understand that it is a nuisance to travel through windstorms and snowy or icy roads. Certainly, this weather caused cancelled flights, delayed plans, and (in some cases) cabin fever. Therefore, I think it’s a good time to post the weekly gratitude list! Let’s switch our focus from the negative occurrences of the past few days and appreciate all the awesome blessings happening right now. Here’s my list:
- Thank you God for the quality time I got to spend with my family during this week’s snow days.
- Thank you God for the book of Psalms. It is timeless and always encouraging.
- Thank you God for the quality sermons taught at my church every Sunday.
- Thank you God for every opportunity to laugh and smile with my friends.
- Thank you God for my Jamaican heritage and the chance to enjoy Jamaican cuisine as often as I would like.
- Thank you God for the therapeutic nature of good music.
- Thank you God for answering my prayers.
- Thank you God for revealing to me the importance of giving thanks.
What are you thankful for today? Please feel free to share one thing you are grateful for or an entire list! I look forward to reading your replies. Until tomorrow,