Happy Thursday to you!
When you accomplish something (e.g publish a book or launch a business), it can become very easy to rest on your laurels. Often, you glory in your achievement at the detriment of your productivity. Obviously, you still post your recipes or upload your podcasts. However, the quality of your work is subpar. Your audience may not notice the lack of effort, but that shouldn’t be an excuse for mediocrity. Now, I do not want you to leave this post feeling put down. Instead, I want to give you some tips on how to refresh yourself and revitalize your efforts. To make 2015 great, you have to work SMART, not hard. With that said, check out these tips and include your own in the comment section.
- Research the latest innovations in your field. Consider implementing them in your work.
- Elevate your credentials by renewing your certifications.
- Evaluate the productivity of each of your team members.
- Set more challenging goals for yourself.
- Learn to balance work & rest to keep yourself from becoming overwhelmed.
- Provide a unique way to serve your audience that differs from other people in your field.
- Let your achievements motivate you to work with greater effort.