The Weekly Gratitude List
It is another warm day in my region of the earth. I love it! This weather is perfect for a walk or a game of soccer (fùtbol). How do you plan to keep fit this holiday season? In the comment section, tell me your favorite form of exercise. I look forward to reading your response. In other news, this is a fitting time for...
THE WEEKLY GRATITUDE LIST!
Have you missed previous gratitude lists? Simply click the tag, to your right, to read past lists. If you enjoy this segment, be sure to write your own. Being grateful is a significant component of maintaining wellness.
1. I am thankful for the (newfound) motivation to exercise habitually.
2. I am thankful for God's favor and the resulting opportunities.
3. I am thankful for wise counsel.
4. I am thankful for the gorgeous November landscape.
5. I am thankful for the love of family & friends.
6. I am thankful the willingness to accept reproof.
7. I am thankful for God's protection.
8. I am grateful for all the men & women who protected this country through their military service. I bless God for your sacrifice.