Happy Wednesday to you!
Today’s post is an exciting one for me! I would like to give thanks to the lovely and gracious, Laura, of Raise Your Garden, for nominating me for the Liebster award. My favorite section of Raise Your Garden is ‘Tip of the Day’. If you’re looking to improve your total wellness, be sure to visit her website daily. Also, follow all of her social media sites. (Many blessings to both Tom & Laura!) [UPDATE 4/18/2015: Major thanks to Tamara of Baydian Collection for the second nomination!]
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I spend many hours of the day singing.
2. I am the ultimate introvert.
3. I give nicknames to all my loved ones, and rarely call them by or refer to them as their given names.
4. I love watching interviews and learning people’s biographical information.
5. Sometimes, I struggle with fear and anxiety.
6. I prefer being the passenger rather than the driver. *I only enjoy driving locally.*
7. I hate dishwashing.
8. In 2008, I went on a weeklong missions trip to El Salvador.
9. For many years, I cried every time I left New York. *Although I no longer reside there, I am very sentimental about my hometown.*
10. I love making up my own sayings (e.g. “You can’t catch what you can’t catch.”).
11. I love prayer meetings. There’s nothing like interceding with like-minded people.
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a way to promote my poetry collection (The Naive Voices Wisdom), and to give readers a more in-depth look into who I am.
3. What is your favorite quote/saying? I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.-King David in Psalm 37:35-36
4. Do you have any pets? Not at this time. My akita passed away in 2010.
5. What characteristic do you think is your best quality? I am compassionate. I take to heart people’s emotions.
6. Who is your favorite musician/band? Erykah Badu
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? In the mountains of Virginia.
8. What is your favorite meal? Fish-n-Chips
9. If there was a movie being made about your life, which actress would portray you? Sanaa Lathan
10. If you could have any job, what would it be? An author.
11. What is your favorite season? Autumn, because of the colorful leaves and the chill, fresh air.
Here is some extra info about this award.
Answer these same questions and provide 11 random facts about yourself!
Then nominate any individual you think would like to participate!
Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.