The Weekly Gratitude List
30 days hath September,
April, June and November,
All the rest have 31,
Excepting February alone.
Which only has but 28 days clear
And 29 in each leap year
Well everyone, we have reached the end of April. I think there’s no better way to end the month than by giving thanks. So it is time for a very special edition of the Weekly Gratitude List! If you are new to this website and want to learn about the origin of this series, be sure to visit the tab to the right of your screen. Also, I want you to join in on the fun. In the comment section below, type your own gratitude list. Let us celebrate all of the good things about life together. Committing to this weekly exercise is certain to improve our wellness.
- I am thankful to God for protecting my loved ones each day.
- I am grateful to God for answering our prayers.
- I am thankful for the wonderful time I had last Saturday.
- I am grateful that my nervous system works, and I can tell the difference between hot & cold.
- I thank God for vision and the opportunity to see all of His beautiful creation.
- I am grateful for the gifts of dance and laughter.
- I am thankful that sorrow does not last always and that joy does coming in the morning.
- I am grateful for that delicious soup my mom made last night. There’s nothing like Jamaican cuisine!
- I am thankful for the virtue of patience and the wisdom of silence.
- I am grateful that you are taking time out of your day to give thanks with me.