Spring To Do List
Happy Thursday to you!
The temperature is rising. The hours of sunlight are increasing. It can only mean one thing— spring is on its way! Many of you are dedicating your weekends to cleaning and restructuring your homes. My favorite beauty bloggers are showing you the best makeup for the season. Also, my favorite style bloggers are sharing the latest fashion trends. Therefore, I think it is the perfect time to share with you my ‘Spring To-Do’ list. The last time I shared this kind of post with you was during the fall of 2014. Ultimately, I hope that today's post will inspire you to serve others in a greater way.
2. Plan a picnic or a backyard feast for all the members of your immediate family.
3. Take a trip to the annual, National Cherry Blossom festival with a few friends.
4. Volunteer at a local shelter or food bank.
5. Plant a tree or create a garden.
6. Eat seasonally.
7.Spend quality time with the elders of your family.
8. Redesign one of the areas in your home as a reading corner or a place for prayer or meditation.