Happy Saturday to you!
I hope that you all are relaxing and relishing this present moment. It is the end of the night, and I am looking forward to hours of peaceful rest. However, before I fall asleep, I have to share my weekly gratitude list. This exercise has become an essential aspect of my life. I really appreciate God for calling me to this assignment. One of the greatest things in life to possess is a grateful heart. Whenever people challenge you to give thanks, take up the offer. Never let a day pass without expressing appreciation for all of God's blessings. You may not have every thing that you want; however, there is always a reason to appreciate life. Check out my list below! Afterwards, leave a comment sharing one reason why you are thankful. If you have a list, feel free to share it with us. This is your opportunity to testify of God's goodness to someone in the world who really needs encouragement. So, do not hold back.
Weekly Gratitude List
1. Thank you Lord for the outpouring of love and support from my family this week.
2. Thank you Lord for all the people who encourage me to live righteously.
3. Thank you Lord for the depths of your love for me.
4. Thank you Lord for protecting us as we traveled to various destinations this week.
5. Thank you Lord for continuously making provision for us.
6. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers and exceeding my expectations.
7. Thank you Lord for your outpouring of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
8. Thank you Lord for your peace which passes all understanding.
9. Thank you Lord for healing, restoration, and reconciliation.
10. Thank you Lord for who you are. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.
11. Thank you Lord for the deliverance that you are bringing to people throughout the world.
12. Thank you Lord for an inheritance that is imperishable and unfading that lies beyond the grave.
13. Thank you Lord that because of your death, burial, and resurrection, eternal life is a reality for the believer.
14. Thank you Lord for making the barren, fruitful. Thank you Lord for making the poor, rich. Thank you Lord for giving the orphan, the widow, and the stranger, families.