Happy Thursday to you!
Gratitude is power. Not only can it transform the way you think, it can also affect the events that transpire in your life. Gratitude requires a keen awareness of self and your world. For instance, how can you truly appreciate your access to clean drinking water without considering the fact that drought takes place in many other communities? Or how can you truly appreciate having a home without considering the fact that many people are homeless? I believe, like many of you, that gratitude should be practiced daily. In my opinion, it’s a practice that is as important as breathing. You cannot experience a quality life without being thankful. Hence, I have committed myself to sharing a weekly gratitude list via this wonderful online platform. I enjoy testifying of the goodness of God in my life. I love when you take time to participate in this weekly activity with me. I encourage you to utilize the comment section below and share your appreciation for the blessings that have occurred in your life over the course of the past seven days. Furthermore, if you enjoy this activity, I encourage you to write your own gratitude list every day. It truly is a blessing that produces more blessings.
Weekly Gratitude List
- I am grateful for the lives of my family and friends.
- I am thankful for the peace of God which passes all understanding.
- I thank God for covering and protecting us as we travel to various destinations each day.
- I am grateful for favor and new opportunities.
- I am thankful for my good health.
- I am grateful for sensation and perception.
- Thank you God for the power of prayer.
- I am grateful for access to God’s word.
- I am thankful for the Comforter—the Holy Spirit.
- I am grateful for forgiveness, grace, and mercy.
- I am thankful for reconciliation and restoration in Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful for this brand new day.
- I thank God for who He is.
- Thank you Lord for nourishment and provision.
Thanks for taking time to check out my personal gratitude list. What are you grateful for today? Again, please feel free to share your list in the comment section below.