Happy Saturday to you!
It’s Memorial Day weekend! I cannot think of a better way to start the holiday off than by sharing my weekly gratitude list. I know many of you have plans to barbecue or spend time at the beach. However, let’s remember what this commemoration is all about. It is a time to honor, a time to pay tribute, and a time to remember. As usual, I want to hear from you. In the comment section below, share your own gratitude lists. Furthermore, if you have any loved ones who lost their lives in service to the USA, pay tribute in the comment section. With that said, here is my list for this week.
Weekly Gratitude List
- I am grateful to all the men and women in the armed forces who sacrificed their lives to protect this nation.
- I am thankful for the powerful PrayerFest that took place at my church this week.
- I thank God for His steadfast love.
- I am thankful for the ability to experience life.
- I am grateful for my parents, my brother, and my extended family.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am thankful for every blessing I have received and all the blessings to come.
- This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!