Happy Saturday to you!
This week is coming to a close. However, I could not enter into a new one without sharing my weekly gratitude list. So many wonderful things occurred during the past seven days. I really have to give God thanks for allowing my loved ones to experience His blessings. I never want to take God's love and faithfulness for granted. Without further delay, here's my list for the week. As always, I ask you to please share your own gratitude lists in the comment section. Let's celebrate life by showing our appreciation to the ONE who sustains us from day to day!
Weekly Gratitude List
1. I am grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the achievements of my loved ones.
2. I am thankful to God for sustaining the lives of my loved ones.
3. I am grateful to God for helping all of us (including you) to make it through life's challenging moments.
4. I am thankful to God for listening to our prayers and providing the right solutions.
5. I thank God for giving us hearts of gratitude.
6. I am thankful that my God-daughter continues to develop and reach new milestones each day.
8. I am thankful for God's word, which instructs me and empowers me to live righteously.
9. I am grateful for the opportunity to talk about God's love via this platform.
10. I thank God for being a healer and a protector.
11. I thank God for His forgiveness, grace, and mercy.
12. I thank God for every provision He's made throughout the years.
13. I thank God for all the wonderful things that He is doing in your life.
14. I thank God for the warm weather, the vibrant flowers, and the blue sky.
15. I thank God for keeping us safe from harm and danger, seen and unseen.
16. I thank God for His presence and His character.
17. I thank God for being our peace, our comfort, our strength, our confidant, our promise keeper, our faithful Father, and so much more.
18. I thank God for this opportunity to declare His goodness!