Happy Friday to you!
We've made it to the end of another week, and I have so many reasons to be thankful. So, you know what that means. It is time for the WEEKLY GRATITUDE LIST! No matter how mundane your life may seem, each day presents new reasons to express gratitude. That's why I want you to join in on this activity. In the comment section below, share your gratitude list with me. Let's rejoice together!
1. I am thankful for today's beautiful blue sky and warm temperature.
2. I am thankful for new opportunities that God has blessed me with this week.
3. I am thankful for God giving me a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind that helps me to overcome my fears.
4. I am thankful for the prayers of my family, friends, and loved ones.
5. I thank God for His daily provisions.
6. I thank God for His daily protection.
7. I am grateful for all the new recipes I've learned over the last 5 days.
8. I am grateful for the lessons I'm learning from the book of Romans.
9. I am thankful for clean, running water.
10. I am thankful for the activity of my limbs and the functionality of my senses.
11. I am grateful for the ability to accomplish new goals.
12. I am grateful for the opportunity to fellowship with God's children on and offline.
13. I am grateful for the hope that I have in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
14. I am thankful to you for continually visiting this website.
What are you thankful for today? Don't forget to leave your own gratitude list in the comment section below! I look forward to reading it and celebrating life with you.