Weekly gratitude list
Happy Thursday to you!
It’s another snowy day here on the Northeast. Right when I think the storms have come to an end, another one arrives. I love it…when I have no reason to leave the house. When I have plans…not so much. Fortunately, today is one of the times when I have nothing planned. So, I get to enjoy the snowfall in all of its glory. It’s the perfect day to eat a hearty brunch, drink some tea, and write.
Since I’ve finished the first two things on my list, it is time for me to share my weekly gratitude list. I really enjoy this activity because it allows me to reflect on all the good things happening in my life right now. Sometimes, we fuss about the things that aren’t going right. We murmur and complain and get ourselves into a funk. Making this a part of my weekly routine has made such a different in my life. Honestly, being grateful is the key to enduring happiness.
- I am grateful for the time I get to converse with my loved ones.
- I am thankful to be a part of a supportive community of bloggers.
- I am grateful for everything I’ve learned throughout the course of this week.
- I am thankful for God’s protection as I travel each day.
- I am grateful for moments of solitude.
- I am thankful for the power of prayer.
- I am thankful that all my senses are functioning so I can enjoy the beautiful things in life.
What are you thankful for today? Feel free to share your own gratitude lists in the comment section!