Happy Monday to you!
How was your weekend? Let me know in the comment section below. The snow has melted, the sun is shining brightly! Spring has finally arrived for Northeast, USA. Praise God! I’m truly excited for flower blossoms, warmer temperatures, and crisp air. Speaking of thanksgiving, yesterday was so wonderful that I had to inaugurate the week with a gratitude list. I wanted to capture this feeling of appreciation while it was fresh and authentic. If this is your first time visiting, you can learn about the origins of the weekly gratitude list via the tag to your right or by watching this video. Hopefully, you will be inspired to share your own list in the comment section. Being thankful never grows old because they are new reasons each day. With that said, here’s my list for today:
- I am grateful for the awesome time of prayer in church.
- I am thankful for the death, burial, and resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful for the power of forgiveness.
- I am thankful for the wonderful time of fellowship with my best friend.
- I am grateful for unexpected blessings.
- I am thankful for the gift of wisdom and understanding.
- I am grateful for God's protection.
- I am thankful for the beauty of nature.
What are you grateful for today?