Happy Tuesday to you!
I feel like I have not checked in with you in a long time. How are things going in your life? Let me know in the comment section if you have exciting (or not so exciting) news to share. I look forward to hearing from you. (Sidenote: Please do not be timid—speak up!) Now that we are all caught up, it is time for my favorite post. Yes, you guessed it. The moment has arrived for another weekly gratitude list! Performing this exercise never grows old because there is always a reason to give thanks. You might have a routine that makes each day feel mundane. Nevertheless, each day of your life is unique. Once it passes, you will never see 3/17/2015 again. Therefore, I choose to make good use of this moment while it lasts. If you are a first time visitor to this website, check out previous gratitude lists by clicking the tag to your right. Also, don’t forget to check out Monday’s post before you exit. Without further delay, here is today’s list:
- I am grateful for noonday sunshine. It’s bright and always summons me outdoors.
- I am grateful for the classic and ever encouraging, book of Psalms.
- I am grateful for the surprise visit from one of my aunts on Sunday. I love my family!
- I am thankful that my brother lived to enjoy another birthday.
- I am grateful for the start of new friendships.
- I am thankful for every opportunity to pray.
- I am thankful that God is healer!
- I thank you for visiting this website today.
What are you thankful for on this lovely day? Share your own list of Thanksgiving in the comment section!