Happy Thursday to you!
It is day 9 of the 13 days of love celebration! Besides that, it is time for my favorite post of the week. Writing a weekly gratitude list never grows old. I always have so many people and circumstances to be grateful for. Honestly, I consider it an honor to be alive and have the opportunity to show public appreciation to God. If you are going through a difficult season, don’t let your problems keep you from giving God thanks. Even if you only have the strength to say, “Thank you, God,” say it. One thing I’ve learned about God is He is faithful and steadfast in His love and concern for every single person. So, keep talking to Him. He is always eager to hear from you. Anyway, here is my list for the week (if you would like to read previous lists, click the tag to your right). I hope it inspires you to share your own gratitude lists in the comment section.
Day 9: Thanksgiving
- Thank you Lord for the provision of opportunity.
- Thank you Lord for the consistent support of my mother and father.
- Thank you Lord for the birth of my god-daughter (and namesake) Ariel-Marie.
- Thank you Lord for comforting me.
- Thank you Lord for this online platform of inspiration and hope.
- Thank you Lord for your protection.
- Thank you Lord for creating wisdom, knowledge, and understanding and gifting it to many of us.
- Thank you Lord for the snowfall, the fresh air, and the sunny sky.
- Thank you Lord for the life of every person who reads this.