Happy Tuesday to you!
It's been a rainy week here on the Northeast. Yet, I am in a cheerful mood. The Christmas tree is finally decorated. The neighborhood gleams from all the lights. The holiday season is in full swing! In the midst of all life's difficulties, I am able to enjoy the holidays! While I am excited for all the presents I'll receive on the 25th, I want to be mindful of all the blessings I have today. Therefore, it is time for the weekly gratitude list. If this is your first time visiting, simply click the tag, to your right to read, past lists.
1. I thank God for preserving my vision.
2. I thank God for protecting my loved ones.
3. I thank God for all of the opportunities given to me throughout the year.
4. I thank God for His correction.
5. I thank God for the ability to walk.
6. I thank God for blessing me with a new car this year.
7. I thank God for His forgiveness.
8. I thank God for His peace.
What are you grateful for today? Leave your gratitude list in the comment section. I want to hear from you!