Happy Tuesday to you!
I love reading everyone's list of things to do in Autumn 2014. I am looking forward to apple & pumpkin picking, the resulting baked goods, and holiday parties with loved ones. Since everyone's lists focus on the aforementioned activities, I decided to create my own version of Things to Do-Autumn 2014.
2) Volunteer at a food bank or homeless shelter.
3) Doing some early Christmas shopping? Purchase an extra gift for a person in need.
4) Treat an elder in your family to a lovely time out (or time in if they prefer).
5) Choose some fall stationery and practice letter writing with the children in your life.
6) Attend an art class with your significant other.
7) Eat seasonally.
8) Watch my latest Youtube video.
9) Purchase a copy of my new poetry collection, THE NAIVE VOICES WISDOM.