Weekly Gratitude List
Happy Thursday to you!
The past few days have been hectic. In addition, the weather went from sunny and pleasant to extremely frigid. Busy week? Freezing temps? Little sleep at night? All those factors can make a person weary. Fortunately, I know the perfect way to counteract the onset of a grumpy response. In today's post, I share with you the best way to make any day a positive one.
It's time for the weekly gratitude list! If this is your first time visiting, simply click the tag, to your right to read, past lists.
1. I am grateful for the ability to learn and obtain sound advice.
2. I am thankful for God's love, grace, and mercy.
3. I appreciate the luminous sky after a fresh snowfall.
4. I am thankful for the opportunity to enjoy cuisine from various cultures.
5. I am grateful for the chance to be a part of my best friends' journeys as new parents.
6. I am thankful to be alive in 2015.
7. I am grateful for this platform and its ability to engender positive change in the world.
The weekly gratitude list is the perfect activity to keep you in the right frame of mind, Sunday-Saturday. So, give it a try! Write down the list of things that you are thankful for this week. Then, take time to reflect on your list as often as possible. Share one in the comment section. I look forward to reading your response.