The Weekly Gratitude List
Weekly Gratitude List
1. I am thankful for the arrival of autumn.
2. God, I thank you for your strength and comfort.
3. I am thankful for rest and serenity.
4. God, I thank you for your timely provision.
5. God, I thank you for your protection as I drive each day.
6. I am grateful for the opportunity to explore the world.
7. God, I thank you for your infinite wisdom and understanding.
8. I am grateful for the ability to transform into a more loving person.
9. God, I thank you for allowing me to overcome every challenge.
10. I am thankful for the universal body of Christ. What an awesome family!
What are you grateful for today? I look forward to reading your responses in the comment section below. I wish you a productive and peaceful week!
1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. 9 For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; 10 but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. 13 And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.