Happy Saturday to you!
Weekly Gratitude List
For all of the original subscribers of this website, I know it's been a while since I posted a gratitude list. I could provide a number of excuses but that would be a waste of time. Instead, I'll give thanks because I have more reasons to be joyful than I can fit in one post. I do practice thanksgiving in my daily life; however, I want to do a better job of giving thanks on this website. It is important to share one's testimony and to encourage and uplift others. My intention for this series is to urge other bloggers and their subscribers to demonstrate gratitude publicly. Since I started this website in 2014, I have seen a growth in the number of persons utilizing their social media platforms to be thankful. That's a really good feeling because God is deserving of all the praise we're giving Him plus more! Anyways, here's my list for the week. Be sure to share at least one thing you are grateful for in the comment section below.
1. Thank you God for allowing me to hear the joy in my parents' laughter.
2. Thank you God for the marriages taking place in my family this year. New additions are always a blessing.
3. Thank you God for giving me the opportunity to serve in the field of education.
4. Thank you God for giving me favor on my job and blessing me with additional career opportunities.
5. Thank you God for protecting me and my loved ones each day.
6. Thank you God for rest and for healing.
7. Thank you God for being loving, patient, kind, merciful, comforting, friendly, forgiving, stern, caring, compassionate, faithful, and present.
8. Thank you, reader, for keeping this website fun, interactive, and insightful.
9. Thank you God for clean, running water.
10. Thank you God for the ability to walk, hear, taste, touch, see, feel, and breathe.