Happy Sunday to you!
As human beings, it can be so easy to complain during the difficult moments in our journey. There are times when the lows seem more frequent than the highs. Admittedly, we spend too much time griping about our problems and too little time giving thanks. Some of you may be thinking, “What reason(s) do I have to express thanks?" I, too, have been at that place before. However, I have learned throughout the years that gratitude makes a difference. Gratitude heals and empowers. Gratitude produces blessings. Therefore, tonight I want to give thanks. It’s quite awhile since I posted my weekly gratitude list. I need to write one and you need to join me. Let’s show God that we’re aware of His presence, His love, and His provision. Let’s let the world know all the great things that God is doing in our lives. After you read my gratitude list, visit the comment section and share your own. It’s always good time to give thanks!
WEEKLY GRATITUDE LIST
- Lord God, I thank you for parents who taught me that murmuring and complaining is sinful.
- Lord God, I thank you for the awesome word brought forth at church this morning.
- I am thankful that my Goddaughter transitioned from crawling to walking.
- I am grateful to God for keeping my family and friends safe as they travel each day.
- Thank you God for healing broken hearts and comforting those who grieve.
- Thank you God for giving me employment and teaching me work ethic.
- I am grateful for music, dance, and laughter.
- Thank you God for being merciful, gracious, and forgiving.
- Thank you God for healing the sick, opening the eyes of the blind, allowing the deaf to hear, strengthening the lame and causing them to walk.
- Thank you God for being the One who gives life.
- Thank you God for being the One who orchestrates good opportunities.
- Thank you God for not forsaking the poor, the needy, the widow, the orphan, the prisoner, and the stranger.
- Thank you God for being a lover and executor of justice.
- Thank you for stopping by, reading this post, and sharing your gratitude list.
I appreciate you.