Happy Tuesday to you!
Don’t get distracted!
Let’s be honest. You may feel like there are people who do not like you. You may think that your loved ones could be more supportive of your endeavors. You may think that your current challenges are insurmountable. You may feel like what you have or who you are isn’t enough. Nevertheless, I am here to remind you that the aforementioned feelings and thoughts are distractions. As a person of purpose, the craziest things will surface to steer you off course. Your job is to remain faithful and relentless. Faithful means that you are certain that your purpose is God-given. Relentless means that you will not allow anything to hinder your progress. If you lack faith in God’s purpose for your life and His presence in your life, the distractions will overcome you. Instead of being propelled by the seeming difficulties, you will be overtaken by them. God does not want that to happen to you. I know God cares for you because He has you reading this post.
Here are some critical steps you need to take to surpass each distraction.
- Pray fervently. Share your anxieties, fears, and desires with God. Tell Him everything, and ask for His guidance and covering. God will provide the right solutions to every challenge. He will comfort and protect you as you press forward.
- Remain humble. Your favor, success, blessings, etc. come from God. Never boast in yourself.
- Abound in love. Every single person you meet deserves respect and kindness (especially the mean ones).
- Forgive yourself and forgive other people.
- Do not allow other people’s negativity (or unrighteousness) to control your mood, your speech, or your behavior.
- Always bless and never curse (yourself, other people, situations, etc.). You have to declare the goodness of God in all circumstances and maintain a victorious posture.
- Believe in the manifestation of God’s promise (even while it is not tangible).
- Give thanks as often as time permits. Gratitude is power!