Happy Sunday to you!
Are you looking for a way to shine your light in the world? Are you searching for opportunities to glorify God as well as impact the lives of others? Well, you have journeyed to the right place! I have a solution for you that is free of cost! Today, I encourage you to go to the next level in your life. Yes, I know you already exhibit this characteristic. However, I am calling you to a greater level of kindness. Kindness? Yes, the answer to your question is kindness. It is the only way you can truly please God and be a blessing to people.
In this post, I am sharing random acts of kindness that you can perform throughout this week. They can enhance your relationships with your loved ones and/or uplift the hearts of strangers. Here's some great news for those of you looking for something in return: we all reap what we sow. In other words, extending kindness means that you are certain to receive kindness. As I stressed in previous posts, when you reap and where you reap blessings can sometimes be unexpected. Therefore, show kindness with no demands and without expectation. When the blessings come, they will be much more rewarding.
ACTS OF KINDNESS
1. On your way out of or into a place, hold the door open for a person entering or exiting the venue.
2. Devote the same hour every day for a week to praying for families in your neighborhood.
3. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while and ask how he or she is doing. *Only uplifting conversations necessary!*
4. Get crafty! Assemble a homemade, beautiful thank you note for the last person who extended kindness to you.
5. Compliment the hard work and good efforts of your colleagues, teammates, classmates, etc.
6. Make a decision to only return good for evil. *Team no retaliation! Team grace!*
7. Commit your thoughts, your speech, and your behavior to positivity.
8. Use your social media platforms to encourage and enlighten people.
9. Forgive each person that has wronged you.
10. Smile from your heart through your eyes.
11. Let your presence in a space bring joy and hope and comfort.
12. Get into the habit of telling your loved ones more often, "I love you." Then, let your actions demonstrate that your love is pure.
13. Offer to take on a household chore for a week that is usually someone else's responsibility.