Happy Friday to you!
This week has been a wonderful manifestation of God’s faithfulness. Consequently, there is no way I could let the day end without expressing gratitude. In 2014, I lost two relatives within the span of one month. By the end of the year, I was unemployed. If you are an avid reader of this website (or subscriber to my YouTube channel), you were able to see how I journeyed through one of the most challenging seasons of my life. Every day was far from a piece of cake. However, I learned so much about God and His love for me in that season. Therefore, I will forever appreciate every challenge that 2014 presented to me.
Today, I am employed and still able to interact with you via wonderful online platforms. In addition, you all continue to support via the purchase of my t-shirts and poetry book. Ultimately, God is so amazing! He always goes above and beyond to demonstrate the depth of His love. As a result, I will continue to share these weekly gratitude lists no matter how busy life gets. I want to encourage someone who is going through a time of sorrow and grief. I want to uplift those who are weary and ready to give up.
There’s no time for giving up! There’s only time to trust God and lean on the support of those who truly love you. I am one of them. The following list are things that I am grateful for this week. I encourage you to leave a comment stating at least one reason you are grateful today. Remember: God will never leave you nor forsake you. He’s with you in every circumstance. With your limited strength, continue to give God thanks. He will honor your sacrifice of thanksgiving in ways that you cannot imagine.
Weekly Gratitude List
- Thank you God for your guidance and covering.
- Thank you God for the provision of new opportunities.
- Thank you God for watching over and blessing my family and friends.
- Thank you God for giving me a heart of gratitude.
- Thank you God for helping me to appreciate the beauty in each day.
- Thank you God for healing the broken-hearted.
- Thank you God for comforting those who mourn.
- Thank you God for the undefiled, imperishable promise of eternal life with YOU.
- Thank you God for helping us to survive difficult seasons.
- Thank you God for making us overcomers.
- Thank you Lord for the reconciliation that is taking place in our lives.
- Thank you Lord for your holy WORD.
- Thank you Lord for the power of prayer.
- Thank you God for establishing your kingdom and growing it daily.
- Thank you Lord for granting us the strength we need to keep moving forward.
- Thank you Lord for continuously providing the right solution to every challenge.