Happy Friday to you!
Holidays always get me into a jovial mood. What’s better than time off from work to hang out with family and friends? With the 4th of July comes additional perks: fireworks, grilled food, and patriotic treats & costumes. Speaking of patriotic attire, check out my previous post for the best in Independence Day style. All in all, I am really appreciative of this current season in my life. Thank God for this weekly opportunity to share with you all the reasons I have to be grateful. I cannot stress it enough how important it is to give thanks in all circumstances. I experience the benefits of a grateful heart every day of my life. I want you to join in on the fun! Therefore, in the comment section below, feel free to write your own gratitude list. It doesn’t have to be long and it doesn’t have to be short. All that matters is that you take time out to appreciate the great things happening in your life. Without further ado, here’s my list for the week.
Weekly Gratitude List
- I am thankful for encouraging loved ones.
- I am grateful for access to quality produce and clean drinking water.
- Thank you God for your presence in my life.
- Thank you God for your steadfast love.
- I am grateful for all the people who take time out to intercede on my behalf.
- Thank you God for your favor and your provision.
- I am thankful for the chance to enjoy this beautiful, sunny day.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to laugh with my loved ones.
- Thank you God for your forgiveness, grace, and mercy.
- Thank you God for healing the sick.
- Thank you God for consoling and bringing relief to the broken-hearted.
- Thank you Heavenly Father for salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Thank you Heavenly Father for your Holy Spirit that lives within us your righteous children.
- Thank you God for protecting us as we travel to various destinations.
- Thank you God for teaching us how to serve others from a place of love.
- Thank you to each of you who serve God’s creation from a place of love and without expectations. You all are blessed of the Lord who created heaven and earth.
- Thank you to all the kind, gentle, generous, and meek people in the earth. You all embody true strength.
- Thank you for reading my weekly gratitude list and taking a moment to be thankful with me.
Now, it’s your turn! I want to hear from you. What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comment section below.