Happy Thursday to you!
Today is a gift-a moment not earned but highly valued. Let us treat it as such and appreciate the One who continues to preserve us. How should we demonstrate our appreciation for the gift of life? We show our appreciation by publicly expressing gratitude. Let us join together and celebrate the blessings we've experienced over the course of the past few days, weeks, months, and years. By now, you have read previous posts on the power of gratitude. So, I am certain that you will have no reservations about giving thanks. Now, it should be a part of your DNA. Yes, people who know you should see that grateful heart is an integral part of your identity.
In this post, we're going to share another weekly gratitude list. I'll post my list here, and you will post yours in the comment section below. We're going to show people that in all circumstances, God is worthy to be praised. We're going to encourage someone today to keep pressing forward-to not give up on life. Of this one thing, you can be certain. Trials and suffering are a part of the human experience. Fortunately, with Jesus Christ deliverance, victory, and restoration are a part of the human experience. So, we won't allow our victories to make us arrogant. Neither, we will let our devastations to make us hopeless. We will continue to give thanks, knowing that God's goodness is a constant in our lives.
Weekly Gratitude List
1. Lord, I thank you for waking me up with a grateful heart.
2. Lord, I thank you for preserving my life and the lives of my loved ones.
. Thank you God for attending unto my prayers and answering each of them.
4. Thank you God for providing for me and my loved ones.
5. Lord, I thank you for your comfort and relief in life's difficult moments.
6. Lord, I thank you for your redemption and deliverance.
7. Thank you God for journeying mercies.
8. Lord, I thank you for your presence in our lives.
9. Lord, thank you for the blessing of this day: the cool air, the sunny sky, the peaceful atmosphere, the sounds of creation, and the promises of greatness to come.
So now it's your turn! I cannot wait to read about all the things that you are grateful for. Your list can be as short as you want it to be or as long as you want it to be. Just leave something that you are thankful for that can encourage the heart of a fellow reader. Until next time,