Happy Thursday to you!
Our eyes can behold the beautiful wonders of creation. Our ears can hear sweet melodies. We can taste the sweetness of ripe strawberries or the saltiness of a crisp potato chip. We can feel the stickiness of a humid day or the wetness of rain falling from the sky. We can wrap our arms around our loved ones in a tender embrace. We can laugh with reckless abandon, forgetting all our cares for a moment. For those reasons and so much more, we are blessed. In life's victorious moments, we are blessed. In life's tragedies, we are still blessed. That's why this weekly exercise is so essential. Gratitude is an integral part of a fulfilling life. More important than anything else you can read on this website, the weekly gratitude list is a call to action. It's a call to a greater life. So, join me on this endeavor. Venture to be thankful. Invest in a stock with exponential returns. Gratitude is a gift that keeps on giving.
Weekly Gratitude List
1. I thank God for His presence in my life.
2. I thank God for His correction, His guidance, His counsel.
3. I thank God for the people in this life who teach me the meaning of true love.
4. I thank God for forgiveness, grace, and mercy.
5. I thank God for His steady provision and faithfulness.
6. I thank God for the lives of my family members throughout the world.
7. I thank God for the family of Christ. We are one.
8. I thank God for the opportunity to obtain an advanced education.
9. I thank God for teaching me how to serve others.
10. I thank God for the people in this world who are serving others from a place of love.
11. I thank God for a chance to give more frequently.
12. I thank God for allowing me to be a part of this brand new day.
13. I thank God for always hearing our prayers and answering us with the best solutions.
14. I thank God for drawing us to Him and declaring His love for us.
15. I am thankful that more people are gaining access to clean drinking water.
16. I am thankful for everyone that is working to ensure that more children have access to a sound education.
17. I am thankful for people who don't give up on those of us going through a difficult time. We all should exhibit such compassion, generosity, and faithfulness.
18. I thank God for comforting those who are grieving at this time.
19. I thank God for every person who heeds His command to take care of the poor, the orphan, and the widow(er).
20. I thank God because He is.
Now, it's your turn to share! What are you thankful for today?
Hebrews 10:18 Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin. 19 Therefore, my friends, since we have confidence to enter the sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, 20 by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain (that is, through his flesh), 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.