Happy Friday to you!
This has been an awesome week of bible study for me. I have been encouraged from studying the book of Proverbs with those of you who have joined me. I also have been encouraged by many of the believers who I follow on social media. We are all pressing beyond our imperfections to walk closer with God. I know God is delighted in our faith in Him. Moreover, I am certain that He will reward us for our diligence and perseverance. With that said, it is time for the weekly gratitude list!
This exercise helps you to focus on what truly matters in life. If you make the choice to participate in this activity, your life will be blessed tremendously. Take my word for it! I have been writing gratitude lists since January 2014, and this activity has been a major source of comfort and healing in my life. Beyond what it does for me, gratitude is for everyone! We all have reasons to be thankful, and we should want to express thanksgiving without expectations. Here’s my list of things that I am grateful for today.
- I am thankful for praying family and friends.
- I am thankful for water to keep me hydrated during these hot, spring days.
- I am thankful for the colorful blossoms and lush plant life.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to celebrate achievements with my loved ones.
- I am grateful for the family of Christ throughout the world who continue to persevere (and remain unified) in the face of great sufferings.
- I am thankful for the access we have to the wisdom contained in the book of Proverbs.
- I am grateful for godly counsel.
- Thank you God for your forgiveness, grace, and mercy.
- Thank you God for Your presence and Your steadfast love.
Be sure to leave your own gratitude lists in the comment section. Also, if you have joined me in studying the book of Proverbs, don’t forget to leave a comment sharing your favorite verses. Let’s continue to grow in wisdom together!