Happy Tuesday to you!
Yesterday was such a gorgeous spring day. Now, today is just as beautiful! Thanks be to God for the splendor of a new season! Speaking of thanksgiving, it is time for another weekly gratitude list. This is the time of the week where we show appreciation for all the good occurring in our lives. Remember, there is always a reason to give thanks (even in the darkest times). So, check out my list and be sure to leave your own in the comment section below. Also, if you missed yesterday's post 'Letter to a Person of Purpose', click here to read it. You don't want to miss that dose of timely inspiration!
1. Thank you God for being compassionate, slow to anger, and merciful.
2. I am thankful that I can pray at anytime in any place. (You can too!)
3. I am thankful for words of encouragement.
4. Thank you God for sustaining my health.
5. I am thankful for my loved ones.
6. Thank you God for providing more girls and women around the world with opportunities to further their education.
7. Thank you Lord for all the blessings coming my way in 2015!
8. I am grateful for the birds chirping, the fresh air, and the stillness of this day.
What are you grateful for today? Don't forget to share your gratitude list in the comment section. I cannot wait to read them!