Happy Monday to you!
Welcome to the start of a great week! I hope you were able to rest and soak up some sun on Saturday and Sunday. The weather in my region was lovely on both days; thus, I took in a lot of fresh air and vitamin D. Now, it is early morning and the air is calm and cool. So, it is the perfect moment to reflect and share my weekly gratitude list! If you are visiting for the first time, click the tag to your right to read previous lists and learn the origin of this weekly series. Also, be sure to share your own gratitude list in the comment section below. Let's continue to encourage each other to express thanks in all seasons of life.
1. I am grateful that my brother and his friends were able to enjoy a time of fellowship overseas. I am also grateful for their safe return back to the States.
2. I am thankful for the continuous power of prayer. God never fails to answer the petitions and intercessions of His children.
3. I am thankful to God for sustaining my loved ones.
4. I am thankful for the encouragement and instruction I receive during my daily Bible Study. (If you are signed up to YouVersion, add LoveCompassionateLee.)
5. I am loved and for that I will always be grateful.
6. I am thankful for every opportunity to listen to good music, smile, and dance.
7. I am thankful to God for: providing jobs for the unemployed, healing to the sick, comfort to the heartbroken, and family for those who have felt alone.
8. I am thankful to God for the life of my grandmother. I love her so much!
What are you thankful for today? Don't forget to share your gratitude lists before you leave!