Happy Tuesday to you!
It is time for another weekly gratitude list! If you are a first time visitor to this website and want to learn more about the origins of this exercise, click the tag to your right. During joyous times, completing this weekly activity is easy. However, it is during life’s challenging moments where I find this exercise most rewarding. To press beyond my fears and frustrations and say thank you is a powerful decision. In seasons of distress and grief, I hope that you will choose gratefulness. With that said, here’s my list for the week:
- I am thankful for increasing hours of sunshine.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to share my poetry with the world.
- I am grateful for the powerful sermon I heard on Sunday.
- I am grateful for the life and ministry of my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful for my family.
- I thank God for protecting me through my undergraduate and graduate years of schooling. (May God do the same for all the college students reading this post.)
- I am thankful for God’s correction and His comfort.
- I am thankful for everyone (in all nations) who willingly serve the less fortunate. (May God continually bless the work of your hands.)
What are you grateful for today? Share your own gratitude list in the comment section below! I look forward to reading all of them.