Happy Friday to you!
We’ve finally arrived to day 13 of the 13 days of love celebration! I hope that each post in this series provided you with some insight on how to keep the love flowing in all of your relationships. The best way that we can be a reflection of God in the earth is to love one another. Therefore, I hope that you will share the lessons you’ve learned with family and friends. If you could share them with classmates, co-workers, or neighbors that would be great as well. We all can use a reminder from time to time. With that said, it is time for the weekly gratitude list! I have so much to be grateful for, and I am sure you do as well. That is why this activity is so important.
Day 13: Gratitude
- I am thankful for the love of my family & friends.
- I am thankful for every opportunity that God gives me to inspire others.
- I am grateful for the ability to hear the laughter of my loved ones.
- I am thankful for the fresh, crisp winter air.
- I am grateful for the power of prayer.
- I am grateful that I can read my bible every day.
- I am thankful for how God continues to protect each of us from sunrise to sunset.
- I am thankful for every person who serves the less fortunate with sincerity and compassion.
Before you leave, please share in the comment section one thing that you are thankful for this week.