Happy Monday to you!
Yesterday, I wrote a very personal and inspirational post. I hope that before you exit, you will take a moment to check it out. The message is relatable and is certain to uplift you. With that said, I decided that the best follow up to Sunday's message would have to be another installment to my favorite series. So, today I am sharing a brand new
Weekly Gratitude List
1. Thank you Adonai for your presence in my life.
2. Thank you Lord for providing for my family over and over again.
3. Thank you Lord for your covering and your protection.
4. I am grateful for the cleansing rainfall.
5. I am grateful for the warmth that radiates from the sun.
6. I am thankful for restful nights.
7. I am thankful for the power of forgiveness and reconciliation.
8. I am thankful for the gift of life.
9. Thank you God for my family and my loved ones.
10. I am thankful for the power and creativity that comes from diversity.
11. Thank you Lord for clean, running water.
12. Thank you God for increasing opportunities and increased resources that enable me to give more.
13. Thank God for you the reader! Your life has purpose waiting to be fulfilled.
Thanksgiving has become a lifestyle for me. I pray that visiting this website each week has motivated you to express thanks daily. This life presents us with many challenges. Nevertheless, you release power and change in the earth every time you give thanks.