SEVEN INSIGHTS FOR A POWERFUL LIFE
1. Never be envious. God made you who you are for a specific purpose.
2. Incessant prayer is vital for an impactful life.
3. When you give, do it without expectation.
4. Forgiveness is the key to obtain peace.
5. You always have a reason to be grateful.
6. Diligence in work always produces a bountiful harvest.
7. Without love, all your efforts are futile.
Proverbs 9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars; 2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also furnished her table. 3 She has sent out her maidens, She cries out from the highest places of the city, 4 “Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” As for him who lacks understanding, she says to him 5 “Come, eat of my bread And drink of the wine I have mixed. 6Forsake foolishness and live, And go in the way of understanding.