Happy Thursday to you!
It was a winter wonderland yesterday! Now the sun is shining brightly, and the sidewalks and roads are no longer covered in snow. Who doesn’t love a good snow day (especially when you don’t have to deal with slick, icy roads the day after)? I know many of you are gearing up for spring; yet, winter is not letting up anytime soon. To be honest, I love it! Why rush life? We should enjoy each day as it comes. Show more appreciation for the present. That’s why I insist on writing a weekly gratitude list. I hope to always remain cognizant of the daily blessings God bestows upon me.
- I am thankful for the ministry of the honorable Pastor Andrae Crouch. May he rest in peace, and may his music continue to inform millions of God’s unfailing love and salvation through Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful to God for protecting the members of my church last Sunday as they travelled through slick, icy roads to fellowship in the sanctuary.
- I am thankful for God’s provision of a freelance copywriting assignment.
- I am grateful for warm clothing to wear in this frigid weather.
- I am thankful to God for preserving my health.
- I am grateful for God’s protection of my loved ones.
- I am thankful to God for answered prayers.
What are you grateful for today? Feel free to share in the comment section.