Happy Wednesday to you!
Today is a gift. It is a moment in time that we have never experienced before. Many people did not make it to the 14th day of 2015. The aforementioned fact requires a Selah moment (a time to pause and reflect). We should cherish this opportunity. Let’s not allow deadlines, frustrations, or excitement to cloud our awareness. Instead, let us give thanks for the blessings we have experienced thus far. With that said, it is time for another weekly gratitude list! If you would like to read previous gratitude lists, simply click on the tag to your right. Participating in this activity has made a tremendously positive impact on my life. Therefore, I encourage you to take a moment to write down a list of things that you are grateful for every week. If you feel comfortable, leave a comment stating 2 reasons why you feel blessed today.
- I thank God for the overwhelming support from my family this week.
- I thank God for the powerful sermon spoken by my pastor on Sunday.
- I thank God for another opportunity to study the book of Psalms.
- I am grateful for clean, running water.
- I am grateful for the insight and timely encouragement provided to me via two devotionals.
- I am grateful to be a member of the body of Christ.
- I thank God for sustaining my health.
- I am grateful that God (always) answers prayer.