Happy Tuesday to you!
How are you enjoying the holiday season? In a previous post, I said there would be no new posts until January 5, 2015. Nevertheless, I could not close out the 2014 calendar without posting one last gratitude list. In spite of overwhelming circumstances, I started the year giving thanks to the Heavenly Father. I want to leave this year with the same spirit of thanksgiving. I cannot say this enough: expressing gratitude (in sincerity) increases the flow of blessings in your life. With that said, here is my final gratitude list of 2014! To read previous gratitude lists, simply click here.
1. I am grateful for God's presence in my life.
2. I am grateful for my new camcorder and the opportunity to interact with you via video format.
3. I am thankful for quality time spent with my loved ones this holiday season.
4. I am thankful for love, forgiveness, and reconciliation.
5. I am grateful for God's protection throughout the entire year.
6. I am grateful that my loved ones who passed away this year will be with the Lord in eternity.
7. I am thankful for the opportunity to talk about my faith with believers and non-believers via this online platform.
8. I am thankful for all the blessings I received this year. They are innumerable.
What are you grateful for today? Leave your response in the comment section! Be sure to watch my Christmas reflections video (CLICK HERE)!
Psalm 57:9 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.