Happy Monday to you!
My weekend ended well. Sunday morning, I heard an affirming message during the 8 am service at church. The message was opportune and immensely impactful. This is a definite time of transition! There's so much in store (and a great deal of work to be done)! Anyways, how are things in your life? Let me know in the comment section, or be sure to send a message via the e-mail provided in my press kit. I look forward to hearing from you! Also, before you leave, check out yesterday's post! With that said...
It is the beginning of a brand new week!
Is there a better way to start off than creating a gratitude list? I think not! With all of the changes I've mentioned throughout previous posts, I have so many reasons to thank God. If you haven't already, be sure to click the tag to your right and read past gratitude lists. Also, feel free to attach your own to this post. :)
1. I am thankful for a word spoken in due season.
2. I am grateful for this new day!
3. I am thankful for the power of incessant prayer.
4. I am grateful for righteous media (however little there may be).
5. I am thankful for all the talented youth throughout the world. (Young people, your future is bright! Stay righteous! Never compromise!)
6. I am thankful for forgiveness.
7. I am grateful for God's strength.
8. I thank God for every blessing He has given us. (Quality meals! Durable clothing! Loving Families! God's blessings are too many to recount. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness!)
What are you grateful for today?
Psalm 92:1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High: