Happy Monday to you!
I am fully aware that for many people throughout the world this was not a happy day. For many families this holiday season has not begun with cheer. This website is for you. This post is for you. Each message is for your encouragement. Please observe that in the midst of materialistic and gluttonous posts, there is a remnant of cognizant people. Our aim is to provide you with hope in hopeless times. We are aware of your plight. In the midst of devastating news, we are here for your comfort. We are here to mourn with you. We are here to sit with you as you grieve in silence. We are praying for you.
Today's post is a special edition of the weekly gratitude list. As you read it, if you are hurting, know that you still have a reason to give thanks.
1. Thank you God that we have the power to engender positive change.
2. Thank you God for those who give to the less fortunate.
3. Thank you God for the reconciliation taking place in families this holiday season.
4. Thank you God for the awareness that Thanksgiving and Christmas have a meaning greater than food and presents.
5. Thank you God for being mindful of the poor, the orphans, and the widows and widowers.
6. Thank you God for the freedom that comes from forgiveness.
7. Thank you God for the miracles taking place throughout the world right now.
What are you thankful for today?