Happy Monday to you!
How are you feeling today? It's a rainy day here on the east coast. Normally, I love rainy days. However, I have been having a rough time for the past 2 days. If you pray, send one up for me. I need all the prayers I can get. On days like this, I have learned that the best solution is to fight off the doldrums with thanksgiving. So, today's post will be a special edition of the gratitude list. If you're not a daily reader, you can catch up on previous gratitude lists by clicking the tag to your right. Take my advice. It is important to be grateful, even when you're feeling down. Trust God in all circumstances. He is faithful and his love is steadfast.
1. Thank you God for sustaining my life.
2. Thank you God for giving me purpose.
3. Thank you God for keeping me well fed.
4. Thank you God for my home (the space and the family that makes it special to me).
5. Thank you God for my church (You're with us every time we are in the sanctuary. What a blessing!).
6. Thank you God for the opportunity to talk to my brother yesterday (He's such a busy bee these days with work and church and graduate school).
7. Thank you God for my mother and father ( I cannot express how much their support means to me).
8. Thank you God for giving me hope for a bright future (You understand my tears, Lord. And you comfort me).
What are you grateful for today? Leave a comment in the section below.