Happy Tuesday to you!
How is your day going so far? Here on the Northeast, the weather was perfect today. The sun is shining brightly, and the air is warm (with a slight breeze). If you are a jogger/runner, this is your kind of day! If you are a regular to this website, then you are familiar with the following segment. It is time for the weekly gratitude list! If you have not already, check out past lists by clicking the tag to your right. Be sure to leave a comment with featuring your own gratitude lists! I look forward to reading all of them.
Also, if you are enjoying the daily inspirational posts, share this website with your friends, families, and followers. I am offering five ad spots on my website. Therefore, if you are a blogger or business owner, looking to expand your audience, go over to my press kit. When you are there, visit the ‘Collaborate with Lee’ box and click add to cart. The ad spots are only available to businesses or websites that fit the brand of this website (i.e. health, wellness, beauty, fashion, or positive messages only). Anyways, here goes my gratitude list!
- I am grateful for my parents (their love & support is unparalleled).
- I am thankful for the sunlight (the warmth & cheer it brings).
- I am grateful for bible study (being able to mature in Christ with other believers).
- I am thankful for cows and potatoes (who doesn’t love a good steak, burger, ice cream…fries, potatoes au gratin…the list could go on).
- I am thankful for my home (everyone doesn’t have one).
- I am grateful for a working vehicle (everyone doesn’t have one).
- I am thankful for unexpected compliments (they uplift, inspire, & encourage me).
- I am thankful for this moment (the past is behind me, the future is unknown).
- I thank God for loving me and you (He always takes care of us).