Happy Sunday to you!!!!
As you can see, today I am extra thrilled to be writing this post. I had a great time at church this morning. It is always good to be reminded that I am loved and cared for by the awesome Creator. You are too! So, we have many reasons to rejoice today (even in the midst of difficulties). With that said, it is time for another weekly gratitude list! If you haven't already, check out previous lists by clicking the tag to your right. Be sure to leave your own gratitude lists in the comment section! I look forward to reading them. Also, check out my YouTube channel and catch up on all Love CompassionateLee videos!
1. I am grateful for my church: the people, the building, and the life-changing worship experiences.
2. I am thankful for my home: the physical place & the people who make it one-of-a-kind.
3. I am thankful for vision, both the ability to see & discern.
4. I am grateful for the brunch I was able to prepare with my mother this morning.
5. I am thankful for the ability to forgive and be forgiven.
6. I am grateful for the autumn air: chill, crisp, & fresh.
7. I am thankful for deliverance from circumstances, people, and mindsets that would hinder me from walking in my true purpose.
8. I am grateful for the experiences that are transforming me into a more loving person.